At Oakland Yacht Club, October 5.
The focus for this first of our Preparation Seminars is the things that typically require the longest time to prepare, plan, and accomplish.
- Meeting the Equipment Requirements
- Surviving your inspection!
- Sails: which ones should you bring (or buy)
- Communications gear and procedures- Phone home, get weather
- Crew (recruiting and practice)
- Electrical system
A full day of information you can use to prepare for a great ocean crossing and a satisfying race. Lunch and breakfast pastries/coffee/tea are included.
Traditional Pac Cup Party afterward!
These events will include our breakout sessions as well as plenty of time to socialize and to connect with veterans, skippers, inspectors, experts, and potential crew. Great way to kick off your October!