I’m Ros Hodgekiss, an experienced, San Francisco-based sailor with the following credentials:
- Bareboat Cruising certification (US Sailing)
- Offshore Safety at Sea certification (US Sailing)
- CPR / AED / First Aid certification (American Red Cross)
I regularly charter boats and am handy crew - although my primary ride is a Santana 22, I've been at the helm on vessels up to 46'.
Why you'll want me onboard:
- I love sailing. Love, love it. I will do a lot to learn something new.
- I have experience provisioning for multi-day charters. I can accommodate food preferences and needs.
- I can take beautiful photos and document your journey (I am the social media coordinator for Island Yacht Club, Alameda).
- I can work the bow and mast.
- I don't get seasick.
Feel free to check out my website - roshodgekiss.com - and contact me via email. If you like the cut of my jib, let's go sailing!